Dec 9, 2012

Looking for Desi Lover?

The blogs with hot desi guys are being deleted so often, I wonder why? I found Desi men the most sexy and natural lovers with no inhabitation. The rights of LGBT people are changing in South Asia but i believe it is going to take long time to ease the general public perception on gay people in this part of the world and so it is important to show your affection between males on the web. Please send me your pictures or videos and i can use my blog as platform for Free desi Men to show what they got to offer!! I have many friends who met their desi lovers thru websites and now they live happily together in a relationship, enjoying the benefits of traveling around the world. And hopefully one day all of South Asia will have the same rights like in France where there is no difference in law for straight or LGBT people.






8 comments:

  1. any hot manly gay can get in touch with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiiiiiii iam love boy from gurgaon koi bhi pure bottom boy so contact me 7503777824

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://desi-gay-desires.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics.... want some more indian gay videos......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great we are working on it, more hot gay desi videos on your blog www.freedesiguys.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. hi i am from himachal and 19 year old gay boy every budy sex with me thane call me 09882540264

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.